Explore best practice change management models, practical tools to use to manage a change programme or process, evaluate your change efforts and identify how to improve them to ensure success.
Who the workshop is for:
This workshop is for managers, team leaders and those responsible for leading and managing a change initiative who wish to improve their skills in this area and implement change successfully.
This highly interactive 1 day workshop includes a series of presentations, interactive exercises using your own change initiative / project and simulations.
What the workshop covers:
- Principles of successful change management and the potential barriers/ issues that may arise during the change process
- The 12 steps of successful change management
- Use a model to evaluate your current change initiative and what would be required for successful implementation
- How to manage change to ensure a change initiative is implemented successfully
- How to assess change readiness and practice assessing change readiness with a current change initiative
- Identify what is important for ensuring change is communicated effectively and develop a communication plan for a particular initiative
- Understand the transition model of the human reaction to change and learn how to apply it to a change initiative to assist people to manage their way through the change process
- Identify sources of resistance to change and strategies for addressing resistance at both an individual and organisational level
- Identify how to ensure change is implemented successfully – this includes transition planning and ensuring the change to business as usual is done effectively.
How you will benefit:
- Gain improved understanding of the principles of effective change management
- Improve your ability to address the human side of change
- Learn how to anticipate and deal with resistance to change
- Learn how to assess change readiness
- Learn how to construct a change management plan
- Evaluate your current change initiative and develop plans to ensure it achieves successful implementation
Cost: $1000 + GST
Register your interest: firstname.lastname@example.org